The Victor Harbor Rock’n’Roll Festival will be officially launched on Monday night (August 6) at the Business Victor Harbor monthly networking function.
The festival will be held from September 14-16 largely centred on Victor Harbor’s Mainstreet Precinct.
The festival is organised by the City of Victor Harbor and this year includes a number of additional features.
Among the new initiatives are:
- Ticketed evening events on Warland Reserve to make more use of existing infrastructure, such as marquees, that are in place for the festival already. The events will include a formal welcome on the Friday night and a VIP event on Saturday night.
- A VIP program will offer discounts to local businesses and entry into events. VIPs will be issued with wristbands for the festival.
- More market stalls and an increase in stallholder fees.
- Possible opportunities for food and beverage vendors on Warland Reserve.
- Additional sponsorships.
- A recruitment drive for more volunteers.
Business Victor Harbor’s Building Local Networks function will be held from 6pm at the Victor Harbor RSL, hosted by Victor Steel and Engineering.
If you wish to attend RSVP to email@example.com.